Laterite sand is a form of soil that is often utilized in landscaping and construction applications. It is a reddish-brown, clay-like material high in iron and aluminum that is frequently used as a base material for roads and buildings. Due to the higher demand for construction materials and increased transportation costs, the cost of laterite sand in Nigeria may be higher in metropolitan regions than in rural areas.
The prices of laterite sand are listed below:
- 10 tons of very clayey yellow-brown Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦12, 000
- 10 tons of very clayey red Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦15,000
- 10 tons of very clayey grayish Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦12,000
- 10 tons of not very clayey brownish yellow Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦12,000
- 10 tons of not very clayey red Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦12,000
- 7 tonnes of Broken blocks and sand Crete costs between ₦17,000 to ₦18,000
- 10 tonnes of not very clayey whitish Laterite costs between ₦10,000 to ₦12,000
- 10 tonnes of black soil Filling sand costs between ₦9,000 to ₦11,000
- 10 tonnes of bubbles Filling material costs between ₦12,000 to ₦14,000
- 10 tonnes of absorbent Filling sand costs between ₦20,000 to ₦22,000
- 15 tons of large Boulder costs between ₦70,000 to ₦175,000
- 15 tons of small Boulder costs between ₦45,000 to ₦50,000
ALSO SEE: How Much Is A Trip Of Chippings In Nigeria?
It is difficult for me to establish the cost of laterite sand in Nigeria because the price varies depending on a variety of factors such as location, availability, and demand for laterite sand in the region. In general, the price of laterite sand in Nigeria is affected by market demand and availability, as well as production and transportation costs.